PMT Entrance Coaching
To appear PMT in this medical entrance test, you need to have passed the 10+2 Board Exams with a minimum of 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (minimum 40% for SC and ST category students). Those in the 12th standard can also apply. You should also have completed 17 years and be not more than 25 years of age as on the 31st of December of the year appearing for the test. The application form can either be submitted by post or at the online payment.
The first question that comes to mind, when you think about preparing for the PMT Entrance Coaching exam is the syllabus. The syllabus for exactly all medical entrance exams, for the M.B.B.S programs in India is similar. You can keep the AIPMT Syllabus as a reference point.
The exam preparation time varies from one individual to another, but the start of class 11th is considered the best time to start preparing for the medical entrance exams, since the syllabus for these entrance exams is almost same as that of class 11th and 12th.
There are many PMT Entrance Coaching center offers inclusive and rigorous PMT Entrance Coaching. The institute is managed by highly knowledgeable and dedicated professionals, including PMT top rank holders and MBBS degree holders. With their in-depth understanding of the PMT pattern and PMT papers, they provide highly actual PMT Entrance Coaching
PMT Entrance Exam Basic Pattern
- The language of a medical question paper can be both English and Hindi.
- PMT Medical entrance test may be a one stage or two stage entrance examination. If the exam is of one stage then a mains exam is conducted to execute the selection procedure, whereas if it a two stage entrance exam, then first a preliminary and next a mains exam is conducted for the purpose of selection.
- PMT medical entrance exam question paper usually divided in four parts specifically Physics, Chemistry, Biology and zoology.
- It may consist of 180 objective type questions; 45 question under each section of the paper.
- Each question has four choices and 4 marksis offered for each correct choice. One third marks are however detected for every wrong answer.
- Once the results for the medical entrance exams are announced, counseling letter is sent to all the successful candidates with a prospectus of comprehensive admission procedure as may apply.