Hotel Management Colleges
How To Choose The Most Suitable Hotel Management College For Yourself.
Hospitality and Hotel management are on a boom in this half of the decade. There is huge demand of Hotel Management professionals across India and Overseas too. It is absolutely the right time to invest your career in this spectrum of hospitality. We are her to help you choose the right college for you.
These are some of the important factors that will help you narrow it down to the one college you are looking for.
- There are a lot of Hotel Management colleges in India – The colleges can be classified as under:
- Central Government colleges
- State Government Colleges
- Private Colleges with affiliated to any Indian University
- Private Colleges with affiliated to any Foreign University
- Private Colleges by Hospitality Chains
Although these colleges follow more or less the same curriculum, they may vary in terms of faculty, infrastructure, fees, industry exposure and placement.
- The college must have a state of art infrastructure including, smart classrooms, well equipped food production kitchen, Front Office, Housekeeping lab and F&B training restaurant. The college should also have a good library, community hall, Hostels and dining area.
- Faculty: Most good colleges have experienced faculty who also have a lateral industry experience. Some colleges even hire highly celebrated Chefs and other Sommeliers as visiting faculty to give the students the extra edge and learn from the best.
- Fees: The fees of the hotel management colleges vary from one college to another. The government colleges have uniform fee structure pan India but the private colleges have their own fee structure.
- Another Important factor that has to be considered while choosing a college is Industry Exposure. Training in a 5* hotel in India makes you ready for the next leap into the world of hospitality. You may also complete it in a 3* or a 4* hotel. Some colleges even offer industrial training in foreign hotel properties.
- Placement is the most important factor for Indian students. The placement of hotel management graduates is not limited to hotels only. They are absorbed in Cruises, Food Retail, Cloth Retail, Travel and Tourism Companies, Airlines etc. Check the previous year placement record before enrolling yourself in a college.
Why should you choose us?
Well we have collated huge wealth of information that may help you select the right college for yourself. Moreover our website has over 5000+ listing of colleges to choose from. If you are enterprise owner, list your college on our website to get over million viewership.