Why CFP is Important for Professional Career
- The CFP or Certified Financial Planners designation is the professional certificate for financial planners who need to meet the educational, examination and experience as per the requirements. CFPs are required to qualify to renew their designations annually. So many financial background candidates are selecting CFP as their professional today.
- At a time when people are reaching their retirement age, the personal financial planning expertise is on high demand at that moment. So, basically what the recruiters and employers looking for is the CFP certification as it is the most desired designation in this growing field. If you get the CFP certification, you could be offered:
- Potentially high income than other normal financial advisors
Got a dynamic and respected profession and designation
Also get self satisfaction and give satisfaction to those who are in need of this and meet their financial goals to plan for the future.
Long term Benefits of CFP Certification:
- CFP certification can become a key differentiator for firms and individual financial professionals those who are looking for improving the quality of their advice and want to provide additional value to their clients.
- CFP professionals can earn 25 percent more as compared to the other financial advisors who already have years of experience in this field.
- CFP professionals can generate more revenue and give more profit and productivity than other firms.
- CFP certification gives positive impact on the clients. Clients will trust more on CFP certified person and thus they get more confidence in themselves for any financial and technical case.
- According to research, CFP professionals attract 52% more ultra high net worth and high net worth clients than other normal companies without any CFP professionals.
- CFP professionals mainly have thorough knowledge in different financial planning like – Insurance Planning, Investment and Securities Planning, Employee Benefits Planning, Estate Planning, Provincial and Federal Income Tax Planning, Normal Financial Planning and Consulting, Asset Protection Planning, Retirement Planning and many more.
There is a little difference between CFAs and CFPs. CFAs mainly work in the part of financial deals either managing pension plan or hedge fund money that is this designation is for people working as personal portfolio managers or analysts at any investment management firms.
Whereas, on the other hand, CFPs will give advice on the overall financial planning which includes not only investment portfolio but also cash/debt positions, risk management, tax management, retirement management, estate management etc.
List your Business with us: So, if you want to built your career in CFPs and for this need to take preparation for CFP exam under right guidance, then check our website where you could find the lists of coaching center, professional teachers and experienced persons. Also, if you have any coaching institution that help and guide students to prepare for the CFP exam, list your business with us and we will help you to get in touch with the students.